1. Project Manager
• Collect all RFQ information, forward it to Engineer for cost analysis.
• Confirm with customer and make sure all requirement is clear and exact.
• Create quotation by ERP system, after approval by General Manager, send to customer. Follow up the quotation from one week.
• When we receive the purchase order, inform engineer to create DFM, also create an inner PO to manufacturing workshop.
• Follow up the process and report project situation to customer weekly.
• After ship samples or parts, issue invoices to customer, and follow up payment situation.
• Fluent English
• 2+ years project managment experience.
• Good at tooling making, molding, CNC machining is priority.